Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kaeru basho de aru you ni

I just felt writing in the air today...


I am frustrated in what is happening in my life...


Up until now, my sensei still mad at me since I've chosen that path... when will be the time he'll forgive me...


Frustrated that my family is arguing about my grandmother's money... They should be worrying about her health for god's sake... what a disgrace...


Frustrated how I'm easily get distracted...


Frustrated that what ever I do, I won't be that old me two years ago... the leader... the sub guild master... I pity myself... I was a better leader back then.... It's so frustrating...


Frustrated about myself.... Why can't I live up to their expectations...


Frustrated that sometimes I just want to lock myself in this room where I am right now... away from all these noise...


Frustrated that.... I still love her.... I know that she won't ever forgive me.... Suppressing this feeling... It sucks....


It's so frustrating how my life turned like this....


"kaeru basho de aru you ni"

No comments:

Post a Comment