Thursday, August 25, 2011

That's all


Yuki: Aren't you forcing yourself?...

Utsumi: What?... yeah, I am.

Utsumi: I mean, think about it. It hasn't been a month since that happened, right? If I told you that I wasn't forcing myself to act happy then it'd be like I had amnesia or something.

Yuki: I-I guess you're right...

Utsumi: Yeah I am. Don't underestimate how weak my heart is.

Utsumi: But... even so, I was really looking forward to having some fun with you, Yuki.

Utsumi: After what happened, I was thinking things over. I thought about what you said, and what I did... I think that unconsciously I caused too much trouble over you being my "Girlfriend".

Utsumi: I really thought about what should I do from here on. Ultimately the one conclusion I came to is that I REALLY DO LOVE YOU. THAT'S ALL

Utsumi: Even if you're not my girlfriend, or if you were to end up hating me, that's the one thing I'm sure of.


Good Ending chapter 93

A chapter that really reflected on my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment