Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10 Random thoughts of a random mind

10. I don't know why... but people these days are a bit err..... they simply don't like being called "childish" but the way they act is... anyway if they don't want to be called "childish" don't act like a kid.... it's just simple as that.....


9. I'll just share this text message that i received from a friend yesterday....
"You will never know what you're good at until you try.
When it doesn't work, call it an experiment and never a failure..."


8. Should we stop loving the person we loved deeply just because someone owns them now? yeah... everyone has the right to fall in love yet not all of us can be loved by that person... sad isn't it? but we have to face it... But i don't think we should loving them... because friendship is also a wonderful form of love ^^


7. It's been five months if i remember it correctly.... one of my guild member had a quarrel with his long time friend, it's because of a work related and his friend's girlfriend... yep you got it right "his friend's girlfriend" because all of them work under the same office... anyway i won't tell really what happened between them... i'm just happy that last week my guild member told me that he had an conversation with his friend that both of them are working to regain their lost friendship.


6. Is crying,emoting and being sentimental are a bad thing to do? maybe when we overdo it... dunno... but crying,emoting and being sad and other things isn't really bad... at least we know we're still a human being with a human emotions, it's just part of being a real and complete person ^^


5. Sometimes my friends ask me where do i get my ideas how to solve some of their problems... let me just say... "every home has it's own problem" ^^;


4. I miss drinking coffee!! it's been a month since i fell ill... the doctor said i'm acidic... i'm not allowed to eat nor drink anything with caffeine... O.X


3. July 3-6 our entire family was at Dumaguete for our family reunion all we did is eat,eat and eat! LOL! we got our chance to swim in a very unique beach(well not exactly a beach because the sands got pilled up in the middle of the sea and it's called "sand bar" O.X) also that was my first time to see a dolphins in person O.X














Sorry bad photography! XD


2. Wew! at last i've had my own time to draw for myself! hahaha! here's my latest deviation!


1. I just got 3hours of sleep today because i've had a lot of rush work... i suddenly missed studying at school because of the manga that i've been editing... all of those school scenes... it's been a lot of years... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment