Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Invitation

I was playing pRO(valhalla) last Sunday the suddenly one of my guild member told me that Sir David one of the featured player in Game Heroes and also part of Pinoy Gaming Network was looking for me and said if we could talk at Prontera.....

I really don't know why Sir David was looking for me until i reach prontera..... his paladin was there with all other guild masters of different guilds in our server..... I was a bit nervous when i saw them all chatting in Sir David's Chatroom(PUB) as i enter the PUB my immediate response was "Sir David bakit po?" then he suddenly talk...... "My company pinoy gaming network is running a program for ingame leaders... its a leadership talk, kung baga trying to develop your leadership potential" at that point i don't know what to say hahahaha!

He also said that they also invited guild masters from all Online games in the Philippines.

Here's the official post at ragnaboards regarding the leadership talk officialpost

I've told my mother about it and she said i should go, that i will learn something from different people.

Seesh..... i really don't know what to do...... i'm bad at this kind of stuffs.... i only have few days to think.... since the deadline to confirm my attendance is on or before September 19 - Saturday.

1 comment: