Monday, October 5, 2009

Preposterous Month!

A lot of things happen in the past weeks there comes the Typhoon Ondoy that hit us on Sept. 26 and almost made the whole metro manila sunk in water.

Typhoon Ondoy's wind speed wasn't a real threat, it's max wind speed only reach 85kph but what devastate the metro manila is it's water volume that is equivalent to one month rain fall...

Sept.28-29 my aunt and me decided to go on a volunteer work at GMA kapuso foundation, on Tuesday Sept.29 we were deployed at Marikina to give the relief goods, while on the trip to Marikina i was sitting on the side of the driver's seat and texting some of my friends then suddenly a man grabbed my cellphone! i was pulling my cellphone hard from being snatch! lucky the thief give up!

It was sad when were the ones who's helping the typhoon victims yet they do something bad to us....

Oct.3 I went to Level-up games office for the orientation of our guild booth for the upcoming LU! LIVE 2009 that was my first time to go there and my first time to meet GM Anael(Community Manager of pRO)

So the whole month of September we'll be busy preparing our merchandise and booth....

I'm busy this month yet something is disturbing me... well this "Mr. Agaw Attention" is the boyfriend of my close girl friend, i don't know why... but he's insecure to ME! yeah! to an ugly guy like ME! seriously!(this is the hard part when you have a girl close friend...) "Mr. Agaw Attention" shouldn't be jealous to me and his girlfriend and also my close friend... i should already courted my close friend a very very long time ago if i had a feelings for her...

Anyway....

Good luck to our guild for the upcoming LU! LIVE 2009 on November 7-8 at World Trade Center

2 comments:

  1. insecurities ni Mr. Agaw Attention. bleh! Nevermind him. not worth your time.

    btw, your fone almost got snatched? :O bkt di ko to alam? >_< wah

    goodluck sa atin this month. i think we're gonna die 8D.

    i guess its part of our future nrn :P malay mo haha. we can do this woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @erin sobrang busy na kasi ako nuon para ikwento pa yan XD

    ReplyDelete