Monday, August 2, 2010

Bored or what?!

Dunno whats happening to me for the past days but i'm kinda bored from what I've been doing... maybe because its always repetitive? come to think of it, we usually eat everyday but we don't get bored of it. Why? because of the varieties of the meals? the different people we had together while having our meals? why is that?! well if that is really the answer... maybe i should also try that in my daily routine, but how?


Work is work! you can't tell to your boss that "hey boss I want to work at the beach front because i'm bored at our work place" after saying that, the next thing you'll know is you're saying goodbye to your job.


Even at playing at any type of games, I am bored...


I'm not frustrated... I'm just bored... Am I waiting something exciting to happen like Haruhi Suzumiya?

4 comments:

  1. Madami ako. Btw, re: your love life. We should YM. Ano na naman kaya? Hahay! Darating din ang the one mo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ano pang kailangan i-YM? hahaha! dadating nga din yun pero mag papayaman na lng muna ako ngayon para madaming pang dates pag dumating na ung totoong the one hahaha!

    ReplyDelete