Thursday, November 5, 2009

Perfect Love?

This past weeks I've seen many heartache from my friends....

I'm just wondering if there's really a perfect love.....


Is it right to lie for a love?

There is this friend(but I treat her as my little sister) of mine had a problem about her relationship, her relationship is legal with their parents yet she was having a hard time to spent time with his boyfriend because of their parents is a bit strict...

She was asking me if its okay to lie from her parents about his boyfriend visiting her at their home...

Because his boyfriend said that he was just going to visit a friend yet he visit her, she told me that both their parents will be mad at them if their parents knows the truth...

Well... we can't really say its okay to lie for love yet sometimes its better to lie....

Frankly I told my little sister about what they've done is not right...

But I told her it's better not to tell the truth on their parents... yet I remind her not to do it again...



Is it right to expect for love?

One of my guild member is still confuse... will she expect something from his crush? is it really right to expect something in return? and yet she swear to her self that she won't be in a relationship until she gets 21years old...

Yet she even told me that sometimes she couldn't control her self to jump in a relationship...

We can't really tell what would really happen.... but I told my guild member she must not except anything in return... that's the hard truth about loving someone whom might not really love you...


Is there really a right time for breaking up?

Just last week my good friend told me that his boyfriend broke up with her... Her relationship was a bit complicated though she really love his boyfriend...

What she told me that his boyfriend is a bit childish... they always had a quarrel upon simple things... well from my opinion it's really normal to have a quarrel sometimes on a relationship...

But both of them had given up their relationship... Even how she really loved his boyfriend it ended just a few days before her birthday...

I'm just a bit disappointed... they didn't fight for their love...

Oh well... we can't force ourselves on something... Hopefully they've learned from what happen...



Is there's really a perfect love?

Are kara boku tachi wa
Nanika wo shinjite koreta ka naa...
Yozora no mukou niwa
Ashita ga mou matte iru

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. x.x /emo
    May onteng kaguluhan sa his and her. Aha Peace. >D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tae mu dex ahaha @_@

    isang malaking EHEM! nalang >D

    ReplyDelete